By Dr. Iris Mohr, Chief Editor and Founder, Marketing Fashionista Inspiring news! If you’ve decided you want to make a movie: a short, feature... More »
- GBK’s Fabulous Gift Lounge During New York Fashion Week
- The Butler entertains, educates on American history
- Jack Reynor: A Young Star is Born
- Gosling shines in new indie flick
- Tolstoy’s epic Anna Karenina comes to silver screen
- WICKED: The Movie
- Can ‘Justin Timberlake’ bring Myspace to music artists?
- ‘Les Miserables,’ a Universal Pictures marketing dream
- Marketing secrets of movie blockbuster sequels
By Dr. Iris Mohr, Chief Editor and Founder, Marketing Fashionista No matter how valuable a jewelry piece may be, a photo of a celebrity wearing... More »
By Dr. Iris Mohr, Chief Editor and Founder, Marketing Fashionista Is The Bachelor good for self marketing? According to Jeff Beals, author of Self Marketing... More »
By Dr. Iris Mohr, Chief Editor and Founder, Marketing Fashionista Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching... More »
By Anna Spiewak, Contributing Fashion Editor The Brooklyn-based fashion designer is a strong believer... More »Read Post | (No Comments)
- Fashion Goes Tech Savvy with Fashion 2.0 Awards
- Goodbye MBFW at Lincoln Center, Hello Shock-Value on the Runway!
- A Young Woman Achieves Big Dreams at MBFW
- Fashion Kitchen at New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Alon Livne: An Inspiration to New Designers
- This Spring’s Hottest Nail Colors and Trends
- Normal is the New Trend Around Town
- Runway Refresher: What Will Be Hot in Spring 2014
- FW Fall 2014: 3 Emerging Designers Take The Stage
If someone were to ask me where to stay for their first, and possibly only, time in Paris, without hesitation... More »Read Post | (Comment)
By Dr. Iris Mohr, Chief Editor and Founder, Marketing Fashionista Social news works differently for... More »Read Post | (No Comments)
Warning: file_get_contents(http://rss.people.com/web/people/rss/topheadlines/index.xml): failed to open stream: Redirection limit reached, aborting in /home/marke215/public_html/marketingfashionista.com/wp-content/plugins/blogroll-rss-widget/blogroll-widget-rss.php on line 453
Andi Dorfman Encourages Nick Viall...
Norman Reedus and Dave Chappelle...